Friday, October 26, 2007

bloglines continued

Here is a link to the list of feeds I created on bloglines.

This was a tedious exercise. I agree with some other people that I prefer to read individual pages instead of the fairly boring presentation that bloglines has. I did like subscribing to others' flickr pages (since it's more visual and less text). I like the word of the day feed. I'm definitely not sold on RSS. I have so little time as it is and would rather be reading, knitting, playing with a certain two-year-old I know and walking through all those lovely leaves outside.

Regarding my last post, it was my home computer - won't cooperate with bloglines. Also, the apple pie was taken to my husband's work before I had a chance to get a slice. An empty pie plate came home, oh well. So I made applesauce last night which I think I'll use in apple cake this weekend.

No comments: