Friday, October 26, 2007

photo fun tools


Yes, I'm doing things out of order. I didn't get anywhere with montagr but I found this mosaic tool: mozaiq.org which was sort of fun. The photo I used may not have been the best for the application but oh well, stand back from the computer to see it better. It remakes your photo out of lots and lots of tiny photos and then you can click anywhere on the photo to see the component photos. Above is the mosaiq that I made. You have to go to the photo on mozaiq to see the component images, click on the photo to get there.

1 comment:

magictime said...

Hey, I'm impressed. I didn't can't even get another photo linked to my blog or inserted into my blog. I think I'm doing it right and nothing shows. I'm loosing patience with this program. Other's make it look simple.